Monday, December 01, 2008

Sleeping by the Eel River

After leaving Ferndale and the Redwoods we decided to park by the Eel River and take a little nap. The amount of choices you have when traveling by RV is awesome. We love the freedom we enjoy. We find the journey becomes our destination.












I forgot to tell about being back in San Diego. I flew down and my friend Gary who had just had his 2nd heart attack, with no permanent heart damage, (Thank God) picked me up just 3 days after his heart attack. I stayed with them a couple of days and got to visit with their granddaughter Sofia.
Then I drove back to Sacramento in time to spend the weekend with Caren. We got to visit our friends Phil and Donna and visit their church the “Gathering Place” in Folsom, California. Then afterwards we got to meet some great new friends Mark and Mynda.




So far we are loving the move from San Diego to Sacramento. But, San Diego still has a more beautiful skyline.

No comments: