Monday, October 13, 2008

North by Northwest



We left Reno about noon with no particular destination in mind. We knew we were going to end up somewhere up in the high sierra range, but where? That would be determined later. We drove up US395 to Susanville my only slight regret of the trip.
I somehow confused in my mind Susanville with Placerville. Even though I had been to Placerville I wanted to see Susanville because our friends Terry & Gayle had a brother who past who lived there. (Silly me... it was Placerville not Susanville.)
Oh, well, I am actually glad I saw Susanville. I now know what it is like, and I don't think I will have a need to return that way.
We spent the night at an RV park in Quincy after a beautiful day sightseeing in the mountains.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, BEAUTIFUL PICTURES DAVE, I'M GLAD YOU GOT THE 2 TOWNS MIXED UP LOL.
YOUR LOSS IS OUR GAIN :) XO JANE